SEM Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click Management Services
What exactly is PPC or Pay Per Click? PPC is online advertising, where an advertiser places their Ad on search engines or other websites and whenever a web user clicks on their advertisement the advertiser pays the search engine or the website for each click, hence the name Pay Per Click.
All leading search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo provide Pay Per Click services and have a Bid system in place to display ads on search engine result pages, advertisers bid on their targeted keywords
to achieve the highest rank when web users perform search for services.
Why PPC Should be a Part of Marketing Strategy
- PPC can bring potential customers or Buyers to your website almost immediately after the campaign is launched.
- Pay Per Click advertising brings in highly motivated customers who are looking to buy your type of services and products.
- Quick launch- a PPC campaign can be launched within a few hours once keyword research is done and the best target keywords identified (we do Keyword research as part of PPC service).
- You have complete control on how much you want to spend on Clicks. You set your Budget.
- Complete control on what time of the day you want to display your ads.
- If used in conjunction with SEO, it will help boost your SEO ranking for keywords.
- Gives you the power to compete with your biggest competitors be it a national chain, as your ads will be displayed right next to theirs.
- Pay Per click Service has higher Return on Investment.
PPC, Is it Right For My Business?
According to latest data, following businesses should always have PPC a part of their marketing strategy
- Startup Businesses
- Doctors, Dentists
- Home Appliance
- Used cars and New Car Dealerships
- Repairs Services- from Handyman to HVAC to Home theaters
- Hard to Find Products- unique products that cannot be found in local stores or locally.
AvigoSystems, a leading PPC agency, we built a very detailed PPC management service to maximize the Return on Investment for our customers. Here is our Process and what it includes.
- Free Analysis, We conduct a FREE ANALYSIS of your website and discuss the goals you want to achieve from the PPC campaign.
- Extensive Keyword research. Based on the PPC package selected we can research thousands of keywords and select the best keywords for your industry to target. After approval from you on the keywords list we proceed to the next step.
- We Setup campaign, Build multiple ads for your campaign for A/B ad copy testing, Go over your website Landing pages to ensure that Strong call to action are built into the website to increase leads and sales.
- Define a clear Keyword Bidding strategy to rank you on the first page while working on reducing your per click cost and ad spend budget.
- Launch, Manage and monitor the campaign. Change strategy as needed to stay on first page.
- Track Monthly Reports and communicate with customer on updates on status.
Receive a Free Website Analysis and find out what our PPC campaign management can do for your business, Request a Free Quote.